Clocky Balboa Clocky Balboa

i hate clock's but...

this is cool movie man,nice idea a hope you will make second clocky babloa with big boxing match again Clockolo Creed:)

simsclock1 responds:

Thanks, I don't think I'm going to make another one, but you never know I might.

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

it's cool man

realy funny movie and good animation and combination with cartoon bravo boy...

The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

z

O its realy original and cute movie,hehe i read review,I have same problem as you in LAW school:)
hey i found one mistake in movie,it si 5th catury before christ,in one scene Spartan said Oh JESUS:)hahahahaha how is this posible?hehe
good movie i hope you will found time to make some more flash movie

deRobbert responds:

Yeah, I know about the mistake. It has a reasonably easy explanation. Mainly, I'm a dumbass.

Russian Mafia on Mars Russian Mafia on Mars

wow

man it is great movie,keep flashing,real original theme,did u use some 3d tool?music is cool, too

The Prince of  BugGypt The Prince of BugGypt

cool

when i see that this movie is 6 years old ,i thinbk that you are great artist,keep flashing,Cool animation better than manny here ,Bravo Men

Batman- Beyond Batman- Beyond

zzz

ok if you are kid of 12 years it is cool job boy,if you are even older its crap,sorry but it is it,movement it bad,graphic characters low details and
background ugly,realy bad job

2220 istanbul 2220 istanbul

amazing

Man its the best graphic i saw on some flash movie.Its cool and song Psyho is cool combinated with story,realy cool,keep flashing!if u wanna i can make you preloader and you just need to copy it into your movie.

The Hungry Turtle The Hungry Turtle

cute

man its cute movie but why dont have happy end change it now!:} not bad at all

Batman : The Red Hood Batman : The Red Hood

cool

you are realy good performer,animator:)cool style ,i saw all your movies,keep flashing men.

TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane TANKMEN-Snakes on a Plane

cool

Its is realy cool edition,go on man,keep flashing!